Acceptance of Terms
Matchii Inc. has the sole responsibility for the website www.matchii.io including associated applications (mobile sites and apps), services and technology accessible by Matchii together with content, tools, information and transactions deemed as “services”. These terms of service govern your access to and the use of the Services. These terms of service can and will include all other operating rules, procedures and policies that are published by Matchii on a routine basis.
Under the purposes of these Terms of Services, any user including you as an individual or entity by which you are accepting these terms of service will take on the rights and terms of these conditions. The user hereby, accepts that he/she/it is authorized to accept these Terms of services.
Failure to accept all of these terms of service means that you are strictly not eligible to download and or use any of the exclusive content on Matchii.
Changes to Terms of Services
Matchii inc. has the right to modify or replace the terms of services including any policies at any time. Any relevant changes to the terms of services will be efficiently communicated to set users via email or preferred mode of communication. Under no circumstance can the terms of services be modified by the user unless presented with written consent.
You as a user, are at least 18 years of age to visit the site and use any of Matchii’s services. If you are under the age of 18, you are required to submit a supporting document from a guardian supporting your use of the service. Matchii Inc. will reserve the right to terminate any user’s access to the site if found to have violated the eligibility requirement.
Users of Matchii’s services for him/her personal and non-commercial use will be subject to termination of use if the user is found to have used the service commercially. Any intention of commercial use must be subject to permission from Matchii’s representative.
User agrees not to be involved with any of the following practices that include: Unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your affiliation, account, with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of Matchii Inc.
You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this site in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Website.
- Third Party Websites: This Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Term and Terminations
These Terms and Conditions will become effective in relation to you when you create a Matchii account or when you start using the Matchii and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us.
Matchii reserves the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Website whether in contravention of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If Matchii terminates these Terms and Conditions or suspends your account for any of the reasons set out in this section, Matchii shall have no liability or responsibility to you.